JOINTVENTURE is an interesting way of providing service while three parties form and start the business. It’s been quite a while since I first started thinking about this JV business concept.
I believe we are about to start up something very exciting and thought to keep a summary.
JV…. So usually it is all the complication of the technical part of the business that slows down the whole process.
Then what is the base of the successful JV? Like marriages, “trust” is all that matters.
However, I have heard many cases where the honesty and trust easily turned down.
Then let’s learn from the lesson and make a wiser business decision.
Many Japanese companies have come to New Zealand, but many have failed. What I think the reason? It is the easy belief or trust one has.
Why can trust be an obstacle?
I think this will be very useful when doing business in New Zealand and overseas.
Why are we sharing?
OP Provide Comfortable and Affordable
WHY I want to share the benefit with everyone
HOW Combined sales (see below)
Company name New service name
Service name New service name
roughly by 1/4
Contract signed by 1/5
Start on 1/6
Think with people, things, money
Keyperson : Scholar in NZ
JPH : Operation team
1. Actual field operation
2. Sales expansion to individual customers, including JPH clients
1. Equipment supply Unit
2. Activity funding
Where does the Responsibility go?
NZ Keyperson : None
Japan Homes : Partially
Japanese company : None
Japanese company expands their business overseas, it is important to be aware
the contents in the contracts.
It is often the
case that you fund money, you will be responsible, ending up in such a mess. I
believe when starting up the business in NZ, responsibility and debt recovery
should be held up on the local based (NZ)people and companies.
・ What about sharing?
So this is
Even if it goes well, it will get twisted.
Even if it doesn’t work, it will get twisted.
It is difficult to ask before the contract, but it is essential to confirm them carefully here.
Service (not guaranteed due to initial investigation)
Clarification of responsibility
DIRECTOR Japan Homes
NZ Keyman Scholar
We plan to generate profits in fields that are not related to Japanese companies, etc., but we also want to share there and hope for the development of each member.
Confirmation of motives of each member: This is also very important.
After all, why do you want to do it? Will always be a motivation to follow.
1 .Wanting to expand its services by bearing the risks.
2. Can the right of use (exclusive right) in NZ be granted to the new company (Japan Homes)?
Keyperson scholar in NZ:
1. Been studying the services for a long time, very keen on the involvement of the commercialization. Injury maybe a risk.
2. If we get on track, we can expect further expansion of services which interests him
1. I believe it is necessary to take advantage of my main business, so I want to do it.
2. Start-up requires sales people and those who does field work, which we can utilise our strengths.
3. After the main service, I think it would be interesting to find a model that can be expected to develop and generate profits from side services.
・ Exit strategy
3months : Report meeting
After Six months : Meeting to see how it is going
After 12 months : Decision to be made